Container Machinery has a well established network of sales agents in the US and in China, and is now expanding its distribution network into Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
We’re currently seeking qualified Sales Agents in the following regions:
- New Zealand
- The Middle East
- South America
We are looking for motivated Business Development sales agents who have experience in selling in the canmaking industry and who have established customer relationships.
You will be asked to expand the business in your territory as well as continuously expand the installed base of customers. As a sales agent for a certain territory you are also requested to manage the relationship and the communication with your customers and act as an account manager.
Contact us with a brief description of yourself and your background, an example of how you would act as a Container Machinery Sales Agent, and the best way for us to reach you.
Contact us to become a Sales Agent
Successful careers are built on hard work, excellent training, and knowing when to take the right opportunity…
Container Machinery is currently seeking a talented Field Service Engineer interested in joining our global team of metal packaging industry professionals serving the Greater China Region.
Field Service Engineer job duties include:
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-years Experience in the Metal Packaging Industry
- Familiar with Vision Inspection Systems / Camera Systems / Image Analysis Systems
- Good Understanding of 2D and 3D CAD Software
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others
If you are ready to take on new challenges and to build your career within our organization, contact us today!
Send your resume and CV to: