Successful careers are built on hard work, excellent training, and knowing when to take the right opportunity…
Container Machinery is currently seeking a talented Field Service Engineer interested in joining our global team of metal packaging industry professionals serving the Greater China Region.
Field Service Engineer job duties include:
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-years Experience in the Metal Packaging Industry
- Familiar with Vision Inspection Systems / Camera Systems / Image Analysis Systems
- Good Understanding of 2D and 3D CAD Software
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others
If you are ready to take on new challenges and to build your career within our organization, contact us today!
Send your resume and CV to:
Kate Liu (email@example.com)