Successful careers are built on hard work, excellent training, and knowing when to take the right opportunity…
Container Machinery is currently seeking a talented Field Service Engineer interested in joining our global team of metal packaging industry professionals serving the Greater China Region.
Field Service Engineer job duties include:
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-years Experience in the Metal Packaging Industry
- Familiar with Vision Inspection Systems / Camera Systems / Image Analysis Systems
- Good Understanding of 2D and 3D CAD Software
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others
If you are ready to take on new challenges and to build your career within our organization, contact us today!
Send your resume and CV to:
Kate Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The 360°Scan system detects decor, physical, and false color defects of beverage cans. With the 360°Scan system it is possible to inspect the OCR- or barcode as well as the decor. The system’s cameras are arranged in a 360° radius which make it possible to detect every can that passes through. The detection takes place under production conditions with up to 3000 cpm (50 cans per second). Defective cans are rejected by our blow-off unit.
- Inline inspection system
- Cost efficiency through automation
- High speed detection
- Inspects the decor and the OCR- or Barcode in one step
- Flexible and easy installation
|Speed of the analysis:
||Size (L x W x H):
||603 x 623 x 425mm
|Max. conveyor speed:
||Height with mounting brackets:
|Fault detection at a
continuos area of:
||Max. width of the conveyor:
||Max. can height:
||24 VDC, 15 A
||Max. can diameter:
||Min. can distance:
For more information on price and availability in China and SE-Asia, please contact Container Machinery.
Container Machinery is the exclusive representative for INSENSIV in China and SE-Asia.
Since 2006 insensiv has developed vision systems for various applications with a focus on “smart cameras”. Originating from the “Ingenieurbüro Gieselmann”, which was founded in 1996 and specialized in automation systems and camera technology, intensive now has over 40 employees and is based in Bielefeld, Germany.
For more information on how the insensiv vision systems can benefit your production operation, please contact Container Machinery.
The ChinaCan Conference is the only metal packaging conference bringing the best technologies and practices to China.
Heinz Grossjohann, President of Container Machinery Corporation, will be presenting Thursday, March 17th, at the most important metal packaging conference in China for western suppliers.
This year’s ChinaCan brings the wide exposure of an exhibition together with the maximum networking opportunities of a conference.
- Three days of exhibition and technical seminars are open to all attendees
- Supplier attendance fee includes hotel, meals,and access to all show activities
- Two Gala Dinners (included in fee) provide a lavish setting for networking
We offer simultaneous translation for all English presentations into Chinese. We also provide a bilingual catalogue listing all attendees to the conference.
Le Méridien She Shan Shanghai is in the Song Jiang district, approximately 46 kilometres
southwest of the city center. The hotel is built next to the National Tourist Resort and the
largest manmade lake in Shanghai. A five-star property, the hotel features a full-service
conference facility and western-style guest rooms.